Macnica Networks is a member of Macnica Group.
Macnica Group is a growing global technology distributor.
Macnica's outstanding engineering capabilities are considered unique. Through business development with promising ventures worldwide, Macnica has gained the ability to identify and cultivate new products and technologies.
Macnica is also focused on expanding its global network, with operations in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. The company's business extends globally, and aims to evolve from a unique Japanese company to a unique global company.
Overview : Macnica Networks
Value-added distributor focused to bring innovative technology in IT into Japan market
- Established brand
recognition & credibility
- Wide market coverage
leveraging sales channel
- Strong technical
- Founded in 2004 for focus in brand differentiation in IT networking and solutions.
- HQ in Shin-Yokohama, Japan with local offices in Osaka and San Jose, USA.
Our Core Business Domains & Expertises
|Company Name||Macnica Networks Corp.|
|Number of Employees||610 (September 30, 2017 Macnica Networks Group)|
|Handling Product||Network equipment and internet application software and related service|
|Main Banks||Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation.
MUFG Bank, Ltd.
|Paid-in capital||300 million yen|
- Technical Support ( 9/5, L1/L2 Support )
- Product Implementation
- Professional Service/Consultation Service
- Product Training
- Software Maintenance ( Upgrade announcement / Electronic Software Distribution / Onsite Software Upgrade )
- Hardware Maintenance ( 24/7, 9/5, Send Back / On-site Replacement / Configuration Backup / Onsite Firmware Upgrade )
- Customer Support Site
- Product Engineer (Product-specific Engineer) ; Product support and evaluation / Provide technical information to SE, Sales and customers / Provide product training to customers
- System Engineer ; Provide consulting service to customers / Provide product design and installation service to customers
- Software Localization
- SW/HW porting to Japanese platforms
- OEM customization
Macnica Technical Evaluation Center offerings
- Up to 160 Gbps L7 throughput test
- L4-L7 load balancing
- Over 200 types of application load test
- Over 35,000 type of attack simulation (incl. malware)
Macnica Quality Assurance Center offerings
- Extensive tests derived from working with over 30 vendors.
- Original QA standard created after testing 20K devices/year.
- Test environment with semiconductor-class ESD protection.
- Minimizes delivery time by residing within logistics center.
Security Research Center
The center supports the construction of a defense system that specializes in the prevention of cyberattacks.
- Accumulating data on emerging or existing cyber-attacks and deploying our threat intelligence to protect your organization
- Continuously analyze and refine information in order to remain at the forefront of threat intelligence
Key note speaker at the
-Specialization in detecting cyberattacks.
Nominated at Arsenal Black Hat,
2013 - 2016
- Online advertising
- Trade shows
- Information Security Expo
- Cloud Computing Expo
- Interop Tokyo
- DC Conference
- MND (Macnica Networks Day)
- Private Seminars
- About 700 attendees
- 20+ Sessions
- Also holds
- Joint-seminars with partners
- User Conference
- Monthly Regular Seminar
Macnica Networks is actively looking for business partners who are interested in setting up business development, marketing arm or sales channel in Japan. Macnica Networks is focusing on unique technology companies with extensive technical support for long term relationship. With our proven track record, you can rely on us as the best business partner to get into the Japanese market.
Difficulty to enter Japanese market
- Strong brand recognition is required
- High quality of product and tech support are required
- Culture and Language barrier
- Time zone barrier
Let's cross the Chasm together !
- Reach customers very quickly by strong connection
- Develop customer awareness by leveraging Macnica Networks brand
- No language barrier
- Substantial L1/2 technical support
- Localization support
- No local hiring needed, minimize your CAPEX to enter the market